Submitting a comic for a match
If you are ready to submit your comic, click on the manager tab, then “upload a comic“.
The first option you see will be to upload a Beyond Battle. Do NOT upload your comic battle as a beyond battle. You will need to scroll down to the comic match in progress and select it.
Important: You must upload your comic before the deadline. The uploader will not accept files after the drawing deadline has passed.
1. Select the comic that you would like to upload.
2. Click on “Add Pages…” and select the files from your computer.
3. To re-order your pages, simply drag & drop.
4. Click on the trash can icon to delete.
5. There is no confirmation button, once your pages are shown, you can navigate away from the page.
6. Click on the images to PREVIEW them. Please make sure they are comfortably viewed on your screen.
7. All comics are reviewed manually by a staff member before they are posted. Your comic will not be available for viewing and voting until the timer has run out, and a staff member has reviewed the comic and posted it for voting.
Upload Guidelines & Tips
- We strongly suggest that you re-size your pages to be viewed comfortably online.
- A page width of around 800px – 1000px is recommended.
- The uploader will not accept extremely large files. If you are having trouble, check your file size.
- The uploader will accept .jpg, .gif, and .png
- Avoid special characters in your file names.
- Please also use the PREVIEW feature to double check your uploads.
The uploader won’t cooperate, what do I do?
First, double check your file size and file type. See the guidelines above.
You can send your pages to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you.
In your email, please include your Void username and which match you are having trouble with.
I want custom thumbnails for my match
Thumbnails are automatically generated by the site. If you’d like custom ones used to avoid potential spoilers, you need to create them yourself.
Thumbnails are 150px high by 100px wide and must be in .jpg format
You can upload your own thumbnails in the uploader. There is a section in the uploader where you can upload them in the same way you do pages.